- Meme Marketing也許是新世代社群行銷？
- 經典廣告重溫：Coca-Cola, 1971 – ‘Hilltop’ | “I’d like to buy the world a Coke”
2月 呢度廣告新資訊 & 廣告實例分享
1. Which is right Ads Space for you? Try our A.I. pick function to search for district-specific and target-group-specific offline Ads space for you.
We are a shared economic platform that allows customers to understand the flow, location, and audience of physical advertising locations. Watch IxCircle X LeDoAds interview to learn more about our startup story:
「呢度廣告」是一個共享的經濟平台，我們令客戶可以了解線下廣告位置的人流、位置和受眾。看IxCircle 創投圈 X 呢度廣告 的訪問了解我們的創業故事:
IxCircle 創投圈 X 呢度廣告
2. Meme Marketing maybe next-generation social media marketing?
A meme (pronounced meem, not me me) generally is a concept, joke, or catchphrase that is mostly shared online for humorous purposes. It has fixed use of meaning or changing template and sometimes maybe related to image macro. With plenty of free online meme resources available, you can create memes with very low to zero cost. Many famous brands are using memes to increase customer engagement. Here’s an example:
2. Meme Marketing也許是新世代社群行銷？
迷因 (Memes,讀作meem而不是me me) 一般是網絡上共享的概念，笑話或流行語等，多數出於幽默目的製成。有著固定用法含意或不斷變化的模版，有時還會與梗圖文化相關。網絡上擁有大量免費資源，您可以用非常低廉甚至零成本創作迷因。 許多知名品牌都在使用迷因文化來增加顧客參與度。
Social Media Examiner:
1.Second Pouch Box reference: Apple Storage
Apple Storage placed the second pouch box ads in the Eastern District, Kowloon City, Tsim Sha Tsui and Kowloon East to promote their service to the public in the same districts.
2. 經典廣告重溫：Coca-Cola, 1971 – ‘Hilltop’ | “I’d like to buy the world a Coke”
This 1971 spot depicted a diverse band of people gathering on a hilltop, singing together. The ad featured The New Seeker’s track, ‘I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing’, which became instantly synonymous with Coke.
See More: https://www.thedrum.com/news/2019/05/23/coca-cola-ads-8-its-most-memorable-campaigns